Doctor Logo for Medical , Logo Clinic, Logo Hospital, Praxis Logo
$22.50Ask a question
Doctor allgemeine Facharzt| Innere Medizin | Herz | clinic, medical, hospital (commercial Lizenz)
Logo Template Features :
100% Vector Files Everything is resizable Text / Color easy to editable Files Includes ; AI, EPS, PSD CMYK 300 DPI
PSD (Adobe Photoshop) AI (Adobe Illustrator CS version) EPS (Adobe Illustrator)
If need modify the logo, please tell me and I’ll be happy to help!
*Please note that the mockup is just for preview purpose only, they are not included in the package
Terms & Conditions and Right of Withdrawal
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Telephone: +49 176 232 132 12
VAT ID: DE293775551
For the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, the European Union provides an online platform (“OS platform”) at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Data protection declaration of the Myvisuell.de web design & advertising agency
This data protection declaration is based on the definitions used by the European legislator for directives and regulations when the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was issued. This data protection declaration uses the following definitions, among others: personal data, data subject, processing, restriction of processing, profiling, person responsible, recipient, third party, consent. Under the following link you will find information on how the definitions of terms are to be understood within the meaning of the GDPR: https://www.abmahnung.de/artikel-4-dsgvo-begriffsbestimmungen/
2. Name and contact details of the data controller
This data protection notice applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Myvisuell.de web design & advertising agency, represented by the owner Mrs. Dilek Karakoc, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: +49 176 232 132 12
3. Collection and storage of personal data, as well as the type and purpose of their use
You have already been informed in the data protection declaration provided by Etsy (available at: https://www.etsy.com/de/legal/privacy/) about the collection and storage of your personal data, as well as the type and purpose of their use . Your consent to this was obtained by Etsy as part of your registration. We do not collect any further personal data from you that goes beyond Etsy's. You have already consented to Etsy sending us your personal data for the purpose of contract processing. This personal data transmitted to us by Etsy is stored by us.
We use this data
• to be able to identify you as our customer;
• to process, fulfill and process your order;
• to correspond with you;
• for invoicing;
• to process any liability claims that may exist and to assert any claims against you;
As part of your registration on Etsy and during order processing, your consent to the processing of this data will be obtained.
The data processing takes place in response to your order and is required in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of your order and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations from the purchase contract.
4. Sharing of Data
We pass on your personal data to third parties exclusively to the service partners involved in the execution of the contract, such as the logistics company commissioned with the delivery and the bank commissioned with payment matters. In cases where your personal data is passed on to third parties, however, the scope of the transmitted data is limited to the necessary minimum.
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"), further. PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal. PayPal uses the result of the credit check in relation to the statistical probability of non-payment for the purpose of deciding whether to provide the respective payment method. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical process. Address data, among other things, is included in the calculation of the score values. Further data protection information can be found in the PayPal data protection principles: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above.
We also only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• You have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR,
• Disclosure pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
• this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR.
As part of the ordering process, your consent to the transfer of your data to third parties will be obtained.
5. Data subject rights
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
• In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by me;
• According to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
• pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert them, You need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• According to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
6. Right to Object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this, which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which I will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient
7. Data Security
For information on data security, please refer to the data protection declaration provided by Etsy, which can be accessed via the link given in section 3.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Updating and changing this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of March 2018.
Due to the further development of the website offered by Etsy and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be found in connection with our General Terms and Conditions (GTC). You can view the data protection declaration there at any time.
Source: Sample data protection declaration created by attorney Andreas Gerstel (https://www.abmahnung.de/)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Wordpress ?
The simple and straightforward installation is not the only thing that makes WordPress a popular software for creating websites. The flexibility and versatility of the software also ensure that every fourth website uses WordPress. Whether it's creating your own WordPress blog, a presentation-oriented website, or any other type of website, WordPress makes it all possible.
Another reason why so many people rely on WordPress is the software's straightforward administration. Thanks to the many helpful tools, it's a breeze to adjust the settings and optimize the website.
Choosing a reliable hosting provider?
We recommend SiteGround , as it offers great performance and keeps your websites secure with advanced tools. They have amazing customer support that can help you every step of the way.
SiteGround becomes the best choice because their servers are optimized specifically for WordPress.
They offer WordPress support, easy WordPress installation, automatic updates, and an internally developed WordPress starter tool to easily launch a website.
Makes WordPress installation easy.
Offers a great value for the money.
Has excellent technical support.
Elementor: What it is and how it works?
Elementor is a website creation plugin developed for WordPress. Elementor adds a whole set of drag and drop features. This way, even newbies can create stunning websites that look professional.
The biggest advantage of Elementor is that you get a full live view of your website - all while making changes. What's more, it's free.
Elementor creates an intuitive design experience, especially for beginners. To achieve this, the plugin uses dozens of widgets, a full template library and a change history feature.
How can I install Wordpress?
You can set up your WordPress with just a few clicks. Once you select WordPress, you'll be prompted to create a username and password, and in less than a minute, your WordPress account will be set up.
Watch this video to see how it's done: